Class 57.5 (former Bavarian class G 5/5) heavy freight steam locomotive with a type 2´2 T21,8 tender. Design version from the fourth production series. German Federal Railroad (DB) black/red basic paint scheme. Road number 57 579. The locomotive looks as it did around 1949.Highlights:
- Completely new tooling.
- Locomotive and tender constructed mostly of metal.
- Partially open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- High-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, mounted in the boiler.
- mfx+ digital decoder and a variety of operating and sound functions included.
- For even more operating enjoyment in the "World of Operation".
- The most powerful five-axle unit of all German provincial railroad steam locomotives.